Friday, June 7, 2013

Bondage Master, Daddy Know's Best

Hi All

After being away for months and months.. I’m back with a vengeance .Hopefully the loyal ones have missed me.

fuckyeahfriendlyfire: I don't care what anybody says… I have...



fuckyeahfriendlyfire:

I don't care what anybody says… I have the BEST followers on tumblr.  Period.  Nick sent this SUPER HOT amateur cuckold fucklicking video that I think you're really gonna like.  The cuck gets a nice load of cum in the face.  FUCK YEAH!

Fucking awesome

msfangblisswell: Please Daddy Baby.. Daddy is very busy but on...



msfangblisswell:

Please Daddy

Baby.. Daddy is very busy but on this occasion … don't rush.. enjoy the pleasure.. close your eyes and think dirty..

But Baby, I was about to cum also…



But Baby, I was about to cum also…

kittywantstoplay: On all fours waiting for Daddy to reward...



kittywantstoplay:

On all fours waiting for Daddy to reward her.

Perfect.

Baby, Daddy has lot's more in store once you swallow it all …x

dead-red-head: :) If i was there, i would not be writing this...



dead-red-head:

:)

If i was there, i would not be writing this x

allmyswallows: Just imagine the pounding this ass could...



allmyswallows:

Just imagine the pounding this ass could take!

My Baby could all my pounding and still cry for more..That's what you call a true Cum-Bitch.. She knows who I'm talking about.

xenerotica: Mmmmmf. Mmm.. Baby i do taste sweet i must admit x



xenerotica:

Mmmmmf.

Mmm.. Baby i do taste sweet i must admit x

aswinginggoodtime: (via imgTumble) Wow this is seriously a turn...



aswinginggoodtime:

(via imgTumble)

Wow this is seriously a turn on.. I love it the way she squirts

neverstopmovingfoward: Live for today, not tomorrow :) For...



neverstopmovingfoward:

Live for today, not tomorrow :)

For tomorrow, may never come

That will teach the sleepy bitch 



That will teach the sleepy bitch 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Don't you just hate it when they scream too loudly ..

















Don't you just hate it when they scream too loudly ..

Oh shut the fuck up bitch… now push back hard..



Oh shut the fuck up bitch… now push back hard..

cumfan: I want all of these! I'll settle for one of these...

















cumfan:

I want all of these!

I'll settle for one of these women 

Is she tired/hurt/bound .. what is she doing.. the mystery is in...



Is she tired/hurt/bound .. what is she doing.. the mystery is in the imagination..

"It's Friday and it's Ms Pussy night..Ladies send me pictures of your pussies..I'll blog them taking..."

""It's Friday and it's Ms Pussy night..Ladies send me pictures of your pussies..I'll blog them taking re-blog counts… The pussy with the most re-blogs wins..
At midnight the winner will notified with my post and her pussy in bright lights.
So come along and don't be shy, It's Friday so lets party.""

No comments:

Post a Comment