Friday, June 7, 2013

K*Free

bohemea: Kurt Cobain by Jesse Frohman, 1994



bohemea:

Kurt Cobain by Jesse Frohman, 1994

221becquerel: thisurlwasntjollybutnowitis: The first and the...















221becquerel:

thisurlwasntjollybutnowitis:

The first and the last ones are the only ones with curtains on the sides. That makes it seem like it's a play, opening its curtains at the beginning and closing them at the end.

image

Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty

Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty

You are now in an Orchard Lounge.



You are now in an Orchard Lounge.

Photo



lushburg: I want to go to a lake and just sit there on the shore and smell the water and feel the...

lushburg: I want to go to a lake and just sit there on the shore and smell the water and feel the...

wapiti3: 1766, Yutang prosperity hanging on Flickr.



wapiti3:

1766, Yutang prosperity hanging on Flickr.

Photo



my-own-sword: ..be water.





my-own-sword:

..be water.

"Here's the thing. Men in our culture have been socialized to believe that their opinions on women's..."

"Here's the thing. Men in our culture have been socialized to believe that their opinions on...

Photo



suicideblonde: Sofia Coppola photographed by Jason Schmidt for...





suicideblonde:

Sofia Coppola photographed by Jason Schmidt for T New York Times Style Magazine, May 30th, 2013

Photo



Photo



meggannn: thatlonelybarricade: videohall: Bird reacts to...



meggannn:

thatlonelybarricade:

videohall:

Bird reacts to dubstep

#best four seconds of my life tbh

oh look my period started today, and as the hormones started flooding in I decided to purchase...

oh look my period started today, and as the hormones started flooding in I decided to purchase...

arcadecampfire:  



arcadecampfire:

 

gnosisjunkiecosmonaut: Beautiful tumbled Malachite and...



gnosisjunkiecosmonaut:

Beautiful tumbled Malachite and Chrysocolla piece!

invisibooty: I am almost positive that the dudes driving past my sister and I as we walked into the...

invisibooty: I am almost positive that the dudes driving past my sister and I as we walked into the...

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment